TREZOR Hardware Wallet
- Whether you’re new to Bitcoin or already a security expert. TREZOR is the Bitcoin wallet choice #1 for everybody.
- Leave behind the viruses and keyloggers. Forget about doing regular backups, reading encryption manuals, printing paper wallets and making offline storages. Next time you see another 10+ steps guide to secure your bitcoins, just skip reading it.
- Bitcoin is secure by design. All you need is a tool to use it without risk. All you need is your own TREZOR wallet.
The most important function of the TREZOR hardware wallet is to store, sent and receive your cryptocurrencies in a safe & reliable way. However, the device can also be used for:
- 2 factor authentication for several services, like Dropbox en Gmail.
- Very secure password-manager
- Full support for ERC-20 tokens.
Supported coins TREZOR
Trezor supports over 500 different coins and tokens.
Have a look at the complete list of supported coins.
- Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin Gold
- Ethereum Classic
- ERC20 tokens
- Size: 60 x 30 x 6 mm
- Weight: 12 gram
- Connectivity: Micro USB connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
- Safety and certifications: The TREZOR is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability and environmental standards.
- CPU: 120 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex M3)
- Screen: Bright OLED – 128×64 pixels. Enough to hold six lines of text. Can display all the details needed to verify a transaction in a single screenfull.
Wij have written a manual to install your trezor hardware wallet. This will guide you through the installation process and how you can transfer your first cryptocurrencies to the wallet.